Trusted Pest Control Services In Libertyville, IL
With a location in Lake County, the village of Libertyville is considered one of the best places to live in the state of Illinois. Libertyville boasts a suburban environment while providing a healthy mix of restaurants and parks. In addition, it’s just outside of Chicago, making it easy to reach and play at the attractions offered by the city. For these reasons, it’s no surprise people have steadily flocked to the area over the years.
While the village is popular with people, it’s unfortunately popular with many different types of pests, too, making it necessary to invest in ongoing Libertyville pest control to stay on top of potential problems.
At Pest Control Consultants, our team focuses on providing all the solutions needed to address pest problems. With more than three generations of experience and the ability to offer same-day service, you can count on our technicians to provide unmatched results that have you living pest-free without fail.
Don’t let pests take over your life a moment longer! Reach out to our technicians today to learn more about your pest control options and take back control!
Home Pest Control In Libertyville, IL
You deserve to enjoy a safe and peaceful environment at home, which isn’t possible when pests invade. Pests are responsible for a wide range of problems, from property damage and contaminated food to the spread of bacteria and pathogens. Fortunately, you don’t have to worry anymore, thanks to our residential pest control solutions.
Upon arrival, we immediately get to work removing pests from your home. To deliver just what you want and need, we’ve created three pest control programs that we can customize to your unique needs. These plans are:
- Guardian Protection Plan
- Guardian Advanced Protection Plan
- Preferred Protection Plan
No matter what, we’ll get you back to a pest-free status that lasts through every season. In addition, we offer a pest-free guarantee between appointments and will reservice your home if needed, ensuring you enjoy peace of mind without interruption.
Enjoy your home once again by teaming up with our technicians! Contact Pest Control Consultants today to discuss your residential pest control options and start living pest-free!
Commercial Pest Control In Libertyville, IL
When business is good, everything clicks and moves smoothly. However, problems like a pest invasion easily disrupts your daily operations. Nearly every pest in the area has the unfortunate habit of reproducing rapidly, leading to large infestations over a short time. The good news is that our commercial pest control solutions can stop that from happening to your business.
Our technicians offer year-round pest protection through a comprehensive process that starts with an inspection. During the inspection, we’ll look for pest activity, conducive conditions, and more to gain a complete understanding of the problems you’re facing.
After the inspection, we’ll develop a plan tailored to your unique needs and situation. In addition to our standard commercial pest control solutions, we also provide specialized services for pests like bed bugs and rodents, ensuring you get the results you need when you need them.
Take back control of your business by partnering with our technicians! Reach out to Pest Control Consultants today to explore your pest control options and get back to business as usual!
How To Identify A Bed Bug Infestation In Libertyville
Just hearing the term bed bugs is enough to make Libertyville residents shudder in disgust and phantom itches. Considering they feed on your blood while you sleep, those feelings are not surprising.
Unfortunately, bed bugs are extremely small and often go undetected until they start feeding regularly. Fortunately, there are ways to identify a bed bug infestation that include but aren’t limited to:
- Bites in a row: Many pests bite humans, but bed bugs are known to leave bites in a row. If you have matching bites like that, you likely have bed bugs on your property.
- Strong odor: If you smell a strong, musty odor, it’s a high possibility you have a bed bug problem. Other pests give off this sign, but it’s always worth investigating.
- Bloodstains and red spots: This pest has anticoagulant in its saliva, making it harder for the bite to stop bleeding, leading to bloodstains and rust-colored spots on your bedding, clothes, and furniture.
If you notice or suspect a bed bug infestation in your home, don’t hesitate to reach out to trained professionals for bed bug control in Libertyville. Our team has the training, resources, and equipment needed to safely and quickly eliminate your bed bug problem.
Say goodbye to bed bugs for good by partnering with our team! Reach out to Pest Control Consultants today to learn more about our bed bug control options and become bed bug-free!
Why Annual Termite Inspections Are So Important For Libertyville Homes
Termites in your home are bad news that you must act on quickly to mitigate the damage. With enough time and a large enough colony, termites can easily cause two types of property damage, which are structural and cosmetic.
To make matters worse, termites often go undetected for years, if not decades, thanks to their small size and wood-burrowing habits. That’s a lot of destruction waiting to happen to your home. For this reason, it’s vital to invest in annual termite inspections.
By having annual inspections done for proper termite identification, you give yourself the best chance possible to stay on top of potential termite problems. In addition, the inspection often reveals other pest problems, making the assessment a win-win.
At Pest Control Consultants, we’re fully prepared and qualified to handle your termite inspection needs. More importantly, we have the training and equipment to eliminate termites from your property.
Don’t let termites eat you out of house and home a moment longer! Reach out to Pest Control Consultants today to discuss your termite control options and confidently live termite-free!
How To Identify Carpenter Ants Around Your Libertyville Home
Carpenter ants are about half an inch long or slightly more, making them bigger than many ants in Illinois. They tend to be shades of black, red, or a combination of the two. They most often invade homes with rotting or damaged wood and chew through it to build galleries, but in time, the colony will start attacking healthy wood and cause significant and costly property damage.
Noticing a carpenter ant infestation can be challenging, but here are some signs that they might be multiplying behind your walls:
- You see swarmers: During certain times of the year, carpenter ants will produce swarms of winged ants as a sign of a mature colony. If you see carpenter ants with wings on your Libertyville property, we can help.
- You find piles of sawdust: Carpenter ants dig out wood inside homes to create nesting areas, leaving behind piles of shavings.
- You notice hollow-sounding wood: If you tap on wooden surfaces in your home and hear a hollow sound, it might house a carpenter ant colony.
- You spot ant trails: You might see carpenter ants traveling back and forth between their nest and food sources. If you do, it is a sign of an infestation.
- You hear rustling noises: Carpenter ants make a rustling noise inside walls which you may be able to hear if you listen closely.
Your health and safety are at the forefront of our pest control strategies. If you suspect a carpenter ant infestation, call us at Pest Control Consultants to find out about our ant control services. We offer free inspections and same-day service and have won multiple awards to date thanks to our professional team members and our commitment to only providing the best, most up-to-date solutions.
Are Cockroaches Dangerous To Have In Your Libertyville Home?
Cockroaches are scavengers that can pose many health and sanitation issues. They can trigger allergies and asthma symptoms in some individuals, especially children. They also carry viruses and bacteria, including E. coli and salmonella, which can contaminate your food and surfaces in your home, potentially leading to food poisoning and other illnesses.
But that's not all. Cockroaches can damage property, eat glue and paper products, and even chew on personal items. They also emit a tell-tale foul odor described as offensive, musty, and oily. For all these reasons and more, it is best to keep cockroaches out of your home to avoid problems.
Keeping a clean and organized home, repairing cracks and crevices, and using appropriate pest control methods can help prevent cockroaches from invading. If you are struggling with a cockroach infestation, Pest Control Consultants is your go-to company to eliminate it swiftly while keeping your pets and loved ones safe at all times. You can get started by calling us or filling out the form on our website.
Why Do I Have A Spider Problem In My Libertyville Home?
You may have a spider problem in your home for many reasons, but the most common ones include the following:
- An abundance of food: Spiders feed on insects, and if your home has a lot of them, spiders will follow. You can prevent insect infestations by fitting your doors and windows with fine-mesh screens, putting food away as soon as possible, and keeping a clean home.
- Living conditions in your home: Many types of spiders prefer quiet, warm, and moist environments, which are common in homes. It's a significant reason you will find webs in corners, attics, basements, or other dark, secluded areas.
- An abundance of clutter: Clutter provides a perfect hiding spot for spiders. They can hide in piles of clothes, books, newspapers, and more. These areas also promote insect problems.
- Access points: Spiders can quickly enter your home through open windows, doors, cracks, or holes, as these provide easy and convenient access points. Spiders will likely find their way inside if you have any holes or gaps in your walls, foundation, roof, etc.
The licensed service members at Pest Control Consultants specialize in spider prevention and treatments for all residential properties in Moline. As a third-generation family-owned business with over 20 years of experience, we strive for 100% customer satisfaction every time. Call us, and we will make your home spider-free quickly and safely.
The Most Effective Wasp Control For Your Libertyville Yard
The best way to get rid of wasps in your Libertyville yard is to use prevention strategies daily while also hiring the services of a professional pest control company if these stinging insects manage to take over. This is a crucial point if they have already invaded, as they are highly territorial and can inflict multiple stings.
The most effective wasp control method for your yard will depend on many factors, but some strategies to consider include:
- Physical removal: If we can locate the wasp nest, we can physically remove it by using protective gear and cutting the nest from the tree or wall. Please do not attempt to do so alone, as wasps can be dangerous.
- Traps, sprays, and deterrents: These strategies work by attracting or repelling wasps, but you need to use them in specific ways for them to work. Call us today to find out if some of these methods might be right for your situation.
- Keeping trash out of reach from wasps: Open or dirty trash cans can attract stinging insects and a wealth of other pests. It is best to keep them tightly closed at all times.
- Closing off access points: Filling in cracks and crevices which could serve as nesting sites can effectively keep wasps away.
The optimal strategy will depend on the type of wasps that have taken over your yard and the extent of the infestation. Some stinging insects are also illegal to eliminate on your own. When it comes to safe wasp nest removal in Libertyville, your best bet is to work with a licensed service specialist at Pest Control Consultants. Not only will we eliminate wasps from your property, but we will also show you practical prevention methods that work and include a pest-free guarantee with free re-service should they return unexpectedly.
Request Your Free Inspection
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.